Please make sure that your submission complies with the following conditions:
- Maximum 1,000 words – minimum font size 10.
- Maximum size of entry, two sides of A4.
- Please state your campaign title clearly in the entry document.
- Optional supporting pictures, graphs, clippings or screen grabs – maximum two sides of A4
- All entries must relate to the time frame 1st September 2019 – 30th October 2020.
- The same campaign can be submitted for as many categories as you wish, but should be adjusted to suit the entry criteria.
- If AVEs are used as a form of measurement your entry will be void. For reference, please see The PR Professional’s Definitive Guide to Measurement.
- Entries must be submitted in PDF format.
- Where the campaign was undertaken in conjunction with a third party please provide details.
- It is the entrants’ responsibility to seek and ensure permission has been granted for the right to use the intellectual property of the brand or client entered.
- The entry fee must be paid at the time of submission. Once you have paid for your entry, you will receive an email confirmation with a link for you to be able to upload your entry. Please email to the events team if you have any problems on, firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Judges’ decision is final.
Campaign and Party Conference Categories should demonstrate: strategy and research, execution, creativity, originality, and evaluation. We encourage you to include all the details of the campaign, including outcomes achieved and approximate budget.
Individual Categories should cover: leadership, initiative, performance and contribution, and colleague/client references.
Team/Consultancy Categories, will be marked on the following criteria: clients, staff, financial, and innovation.
- Clients: retention, growth, and performance
- Staff: retention, approach, and diversity
- Financial: performance, growth, and acquisitions must be disclosed
- Innovation: investment in infrastructure, new client products, and/or new approach to staffing