Please make sure you have downloaded the 2022 Entry toolkit before submitting your entry.
Your submission should comply with the following conditions:
- Maximum 1,000 words – minimum font size 10.
- Maximum size of entry, two sides of A4. Entries must be submitted in Word or PDF format.
- Please state your campaign title clearly in the entry document.
- All entries must relate to the time frame 30th September 2021 – 4th October 2022.
- The same campaign can be submitted for as many categories as you wish, but should be adjusted to suit the entry criteria.
- If AVEs are used as a form of measurement your entry will be void. For reference, please see The PR Professional’s Definitive Guide to Measurement.
- Where the campaign was undertaken in conjunction with a third party please provide details.
- It is the entrants’ responsibility to seek and ensure permission has been granted for the right to use the intellectual property of the brand or client entered.
- The entry fee must be paid online at the time of submission via our online entry portal. Invoices can be requested on payments above £1,000. Please contact the awards team on: email@example.com
- VAT refunds are available for those with a valid exemption certificate
- Supporting documentation such as press cuttings and video/URL links are optional. If choosing to include a video, it must not run for longer than 4 minutes. All relevant information should be included in your main entry. Please do remember that supporting documentation will only be consulted where judges are unable to distinguish between two entries.
- The Judges’ decision is final.
Campaign Categories should demonstrate: strategy and research, execution, creativity, originality, and evaluation. We encourage you to include all the details of the campaign, including outcomes achieved and approximate budget.
Individual Categories should cover: leadership, initiative, performance and contribution, and colleague/client references.
Team/Consultancy Categories, will be marked on the following criteria: clients, staff, financial, and innovation:
- Clients: retention, growth, and performance (Consultancy entries only)
- Staff: retention, approach, and diversity
- Financial: performance, growth, and acquisitions must be disclosed
- Innovation: investment in infrastructure, new client products, and/or new approach to staffing