Please make sure you have downloaded the 2024 Entry toolkit before submitting your entry.
Your submission should comply with the following conditions:
- Maximum 1,000 words – minimum font size 10.
- Maximum size of entry, four sides of A4. Entries must be submitted in Word or PDF format.
- Please state your campaign title clearly in the entry document.
- All entries that are made into the Campaign Award Categories must be focused on work carried out between 4th October 2022 – 17th November 2023 (the closing date). A substantial amount of the campaign work must have occurred during this time, but the campaign does not need to have been started or completed during the eligibility period. Please ensure that for categories recognising the performance of teams or consultancies, financial figures should relate to your most recent financial year.
- The same campaign can be submitted for as many categories as you wish, but should be adjusted to suit the entry criteria. Where the campaign was undertaken in conjunction with a third party please provide details.
- If AVEs are used as a form of measurement your entry will be void. For reference, please see The PR Professional’s Definitive Guide to Measurement.
- It is the entrants’ responsibility to seek and ensure permission has been granted for the right to use the intellectual property of the brand or client entered.
- Supporting documentation such as press cuttings and video/URL links are optional. If choosing to include a video, it must not run for longer than 4 minutes. All relevant information should be included in your main entry. Please do remember that supporting documentation will only be consulted where judges are unable to distinguish between two entries.
- The Judges’ decision is final.